Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I Have Done So Far

These Frames were supposed to be for Jewelry but, I decided to make them decorative instead.

 This is my first hat
 Wash Cloth

 First Project ever, this scarf.
 Hat number 2

Mug Hugger

I just wanted to share some of my work so far. I have a few more things, I just haven't taken pictures of them yet. I'm going to try to have better pictures of my other work. Yesterday I began the last hat I have to make by Christmas and I started playing around with the idea of a necklace, we'll see how that goes. I'm also going to try and have a headband with interchangeable bows and flowers that will also work with the necklace done by Monday. Hopefully that works out, I'll keep my fingers crossed! Have a wonderful weekend! Until next time I'll be Knitting for Ewe!

Love, Morganne

No comments:

Post a Comment