Monday, September 26, 2011

Time to Slow Down and Take a Breath

Well the Fair Grove Heritage Reuninon festival has come and gone and its time for things to slow down and go back to normal. Finally! I had a great time, it turns out all the stress and anxiety I had over having a booth, and making it look pretty as well as having enough stuff in it was all silly. I feel like our booth turned out great and we had plenty of items in it, we even have some left over! I can't wait to do it again next year, and maybe add a couple more festivals to the list!  Big big thanks to everyone who showed up to support us and big thanks to everyone who purchased and ordered things from us. For anyone who came by and would like something from the booth or my page here in a different size/or color you can email or call me to have that set up.  I don't have an etsy.com shop set up yet but as soon as I do I will make sure the infromation is on this page. So what's next? I have a few orders to fill and after that I will get an early start on next years items. I'm going to try a few new things that include mittens, leg warmers, some different hats, toys, and a sweater will be the biggest project. Whoa, long list right? Its ok I'm excited to do more things! Below are some pictures of our booth for anyone who didn't get the chance to stop by and see it!


Again if you have any questions or would like to place an order with me for something here or anywhere else on my page please contact me there is a link on the right hand side of this page. Also if you have something in mind that you don't see let me know and we can probably work something out! Until next time I'll be knitting for ewe!

Love,
Morganne

No comments:

Post a Comment